- In a bowl mix in everything , add water as needed to get thick batter like consistency.
- Let the batter stand for 5 minutes at least .
- Heat a non- stick pan to low medium heat,drizzle little bit oil an then pour a ladle full of batter to desired size on the pan.
- Dab the batter flat with the back of the spoon Drizzle some oil ,cook both sides until golden brown and crisp.
- It will take around 3-6 minutes each side to cook depending on the thickness
- .Serve hot with any chutney or sauce.
You can add choice of veggies.